Flinders is pleased to offer Scholarships for excellence in the field of Academics, Music (instrumental) and Sport (Swimming and Basketball). Our Flinders Scholarships are open to external applicants and a limited number of internal applicants across both campuses. All applying families and students must be willing to support the values and faith tenets of the College and make a positive contribution to the community.
We will evaluate all Scholarship Applications against the Students current academic performance and reports, NAPLAN results, character references, relevant testing/auditions and interviews.
All Scholarship applications are subject to availability of places within the College, the Scholarship requirements for each category are at discretion of College leadership.
We are offering both full and half scholarships for the tuition component of school fees. All successful scholarship students will still need to cover the cost of levies, camps, stationary, electronic devices (Year 7 and above) and any other costs that does not form part of the annual tuition fees. Scholarships will be tenable until the end of Year 12.
- All students need to complete our online Scholarship application which requires a non-refundable $100 administration fee
- All students and families will be invited to an interview by the Head of a Sub-school and/or Principal
- Students applying for an Academic Scholarship are required to participate in a Scholarship examination.
- Students applying for a Music Scholarship will complete a Music audition by the Head of Music at the respective Campus.
- Our Applications for Scholarship 2020 are now closed
- Our applications for Scholarship 2020 are now closed.
Closing Date for Scholarship Applications for 2020
All prospective Scholarship applicants had to submit their online Scholarship application by the 19th of April 2019. We’ll be opening our Scholarship applications for 2021 soon!
Should you require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact our Enrolments team directly via email.