The College is seeking to employ Homework Club supervisors at each Campus (Tyabb and Carrum Downs).
This staff member would supervise the after-school care of students in Years 7-12, between the hours of 4.15pm and 6.00pm.
Expressions of interest are invited from existing members of the General Staff, or casual applicants, for regular work on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays during term.
- Maintaining attendance records
- Collecting students from the Library and Senior School
- Signing students in and out
- Supervising, encouraging and assisting students in quiet study
- Ensuring all students have left the site when the Club closes at 5.30pm
- Dealing with emergencies
- Contacting parents as necessary
- Ensuring that alarms are set properly on site closure
- Ensuring attendance records are fully completed and passed to the Business Office for billing
Supervisors are required to hold a valid First Aid certificate and WWCC.
External applicants should provide a short CV and details of two suitable referees who can comment on their suitability for the role.