Flinders Christian Community College is seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled ICT Systems Administrator / Senior Technician. The College maintains a wide range of technologies and network infrastructure to support learning, teaching, business and administration at our two campuses on the Mornington Peninsula. This new full-time role will work with the Network Systems Engineer to implement, monitor and maintain the College?s on-premise and cloud network infrastructure. The successful candidate will also be responsible to lead and develop the ICT operational support of our Tyabb campus, including technology deployment and Service Desk management.
Responsible to the Head of Technology & Innovation, with direction from the Network Systems Engineer, the successful applicant will join a motivated and busy Technology & Innovation Team and be involved in a range of technical and customer-facing duties.
Essential attributes and skills required for this role are:
- Systems Admin experience and technical skills
- Solution focussed customer support
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment to time and work management
- Troubleshooting skills
Solid skills and experience with most of the following technologies:
- Microsoft (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Azure AD, Intune/SCCM, ADFS)
- Networking (HP Comware, Palo Alto)
- SQL (MS SQL, PowerBI)
- Scripting (Powershell, VBScript, Bash)
- Device deploy, diagnose, fix (Server, SAN, Windows 10, OSx, iOS)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Office suites (G-suite and Office365)
At Flinders we are passionate about employing staff who are committed to quality Christian Education and our purpose, vision and values. We are a community that values the contribution of our employees, as we partner together to provide hope and purpose to our students, parents and the broader community.
If you would like to join our supportive community, please submit your application by September 17th 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position please feel free contact Jayne Gillespie, Head of People and Culture, (03) 5973 2083, e. email@example.com